finding the unloved Pt. 2

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Tue Jul 14 22:17:00 BST 2009

Heya folks :)

I took the sucky job on me to email every default assignee of a
product on bugs.kde.org to find out if they are still ok with being
it. (~450 - fun!)
It will take another 2 weeks or so to get final results but let me
tell you it is not looking pretty so far. Not at all. :(   Currently
22% of those that answered my survey asked me to find someone else to
take over their product on bko. I will get to those once I have more
replies. So far I have heard back from about 1/5.

What I can do already though is give you a list of products for which
my email bounced. We need to find new/other people to take them over.
Please let me know if you know what should happen to one of those:

| karchie                   | general
| i18n                      | zh-TW.Big5
| kfind                     | general
| karchiver                 | general
| i18n                      | br
| kquick                    | general
| kwuftpd                   | general
| lilo-config               | general
| i18n                      | ja
| i18n                      | bg
| i18n                      | ro
| i18n                      | lv
| kvim                      | general
| ksysctrl                  | general
| kvim                      | Vim KPart
| kchat                     | general
| kio                       | gopher
| aktion                    | general
| kjukebox                  | general
| i18n                      | gl
| i18n                      | wa
| noatun                    | dub
| i18n                      | is
| kmago                     | general
| ktelnet2                  | general
| kicker                    | quicklauncher
| i18n                      | ga
| i18n                      | el
| kmameleon                 | general
| kmameleon                 | interface
| kmameleon                 | tools
| kmplot                    | general
| binaries                  | dpkg
| kalamaris                 | general
| knapster2                 | general
| kdvi                      | general  <- author changed email address
- someone needs to poke him at the new address
| kmessedwords              | general
| i18n                      | eu
| ksirc                     | general
| i18n                      | sk
| kontour                   | general
| mpeglib                   | general
| knewmail                  | general
| ksim                      | general
| kgeo                      | general
| ksmiletris                | general
| krusader                  | general
| kless                     | general
| kwintv                    | general
| brahms                    | general
| kbackgammon               | general
| kcontrol                  | kcminput
| kcontrol                  | kcmkeyboard
| kstartperf                | general
| kdepasswd                 | general
| kdessh                    | general
| kst                       | * <- mailinglist, email was rejected by
moderator - didn't hear anything after reject - needs someone to
investigate
| i18n                      | it <- mailinglist, email autorejected
since I am not subscribed - are we ok with that for bugzilla?

I'd apprechiate some help from bugsquad for those where I left
comments that indicate something needs to be done.

I also have 4 or 5 email addresses where the bounce notification came
back for another address than I sent it to. So they are not in my
list. Can someone help me find out the original email address I sent
them to? Then I can add a few more products to the above list.

Cheers
Lydia

--
Lydia Pintscher