Commit to kde-playground without losing svn history

Tanguy Krotoff tkrotoff at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 11:51:38 BST 2009

On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 5:25 PM, Andras Mantia<amantia at kde.org> wrote:
> On Monday 13 July 2009, Tanguy Krotoff wrote:
>> btw kde-devel seems to be dead (no msg since july), could be nice to
>> update http://kde.org/mailinglists/
>
> Sorry, I don't understand it. The kde-devel list is doing fine, there are
> several messages a day and even the archives seems to work.

Sorry, my mistake.
I subscribed to kde-devel (as my problem is better on kde-devel than
kde-core-devel for sure) but received no email for several days nor
the usual "Welcome!" mailman message and then falsely assumed that
kde-devel was dead. I checked the kde-devel archive to be sure and saw
that the last mail was from july and thought "gosh, it's really old!"
totally missing that *we are in july* :)

And in my mail, I mean I want to *keep* my svn history.

--
Tanguy Krotoff <tkrotoff at gmail.com>
+33 6 68 42 70 24