Commit to kde-playground without losing svn history

Jonas Bähr jonas.baehr at web.de
Mon Jul 13 23:10:05 BST 2009

Hi,

Am 13.07.2009 um 16:16 schrieb Tanguy Krotoff:

> Hello
>
> I would like to commit my MPlayer Phonon backend to kde playground
> without my svn history.
> Is there a way with svnsync to do that?

AFAIK Fathi Boudra used tailor[1] to replay our Krusader svn
repository from sourceforge to kde. The first experiments using svk
were not successful. Maybe he can tell you more about the process...
[1] http://progetti.arstecnica.it/tailor/

see also: http://groups.google.com/group/krusader-devel/msg/43f75e6d563484a4

bye,
Jonas