KAutoPointer: a new autoptr class for QPointer

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Fri Jul 10 23:41:31 BST 2009

On Friday 10 July 2009 11:12:14 pm Thiago Macieira wrote:
> And, of course, our Solaris hackers like to use Apache's stlport instead
> of the standard Sun-provided STL. That's more breakage, for the same
> platform and compiler. Of course, they do that because they know the Sun-
> provided STL has incompatibilities, which people have to code around.

Which is why the STL will be replaced in b.120, about 8 weeks from now. Then
WebKit and all the rest will just compile -- well, once you've applied the
patches for the obvious breakages in WebKit, anyway.

You're right about there being 4 different STLs to choose from on Solaris,
that's for sure.

[ade]