kdeutils/kcalc broken from recent kcfg changes

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Jul 8 00:27:21 BST 2009

(If kcfg is not relevant to k-c-d, please drop them with my apologies.)

kcalc fails to build due to the additions of _helper methods, since the
code relies on variable declarations from previous settings.
Unfortunately, things are not as simple as just adding copies of the
declarations to each setting, since the code also appears in the ctor.

Is there a way to fix this without making many copies of the same
variable with different names?

(Also, who do I yell at for changing the code generation w/o checking
that it didn't break existing users? ;-) </friendly ribbing>)

--
Matthew
You're on your own for the pony. -- Richard Hughes, on feature requests