flags

Joris Guisson joris.guisson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 09:47:09 BST 2009

KTorrent has it's own flags, but can also use those in
kdebase/runtime/l10n/*/flag.png (you can disable installing the flags
with a cmake option).

The only reason why I haven't yet dumped KT's own flags, is because I
haven't bothered yet.

Seeing that there are already flags in kdebase/runtime/l10n/, I
suggest everybody uses those, instead of moving them around to some
other part of the SVN tree.

Joris,