KIdleTime library

Tom Albers toma at kde.org
Sun Jul 5 17:14:25 BST 2009

Op Sunday 05 July 2009 17:30 schreef u:
> I will also add a backend for Windows and Mac OS, guidance is warmly welcome.
>
> There is a draft API doc as well, the relevant class is in kidle.h,
> implemented as a singleton.

Great initiative!

If you manage to get Windows and Mac OS support, I'm interested to use it within RSIBreak. RSIBreak is mainly interested in how active the user is (the opposite of what the lib does now), but basically RSIBreak would need a low level API. Ideally I would like to know every second how many seconds the user has been active/idle. Is it possible to facilitate something like that?

Toma
--
KDE Developer