extragear dependency in kdemultimedia

Christian Esken esken at kde.org
Sat Jul 4 23:39:24 BST 2009

Hi,

I am just wondering what to do to make KMix compiling again.

The commit states "using knotificationitem, found in extragear/libs/". See
http://websvn.kde.org/?view=rev&revision=963453

I am wondering, why there is now a dependency to extragear? There shouldn't,
or I am wrong here? Aaron?

 Christian

kde at firefly:/SVN/kdemultimedia/obj/kmix> make
[  0%] Built target kdeinit_kmix_automoc
[  0%] Building CXX object kmix/CMakeFiles/kdeinit_kmix.dir/kmix.o
In file included from /SVN/kdemultimedia/kmix/kmix.cpp:57:
/SVN/kdemultimedia/kmix/kmixdockwidget.h:29:51: error:
knotificationitem-1/knotificationitem.h: No such file or directory
In file included from /SVN/kdemultimedia/kmix/kmix.cpp:57:
/SVN/kdemultimedia/kmix/kmixdockwidget.h:41: error: 'Experimental' is not a
namespace-name
/SVN/kdemultimedia/kmix/kmixdockwidget.h:41: error: expected namespace-name
before ';' token
/SVN/kdemultimedia/kmix/kmixdockwidget.h:44: error: expected class-name before
'{' token