KDE browser work team

Stefan Majewsky majewsky at gmx.net
Wed Jul 1 22:30:41 BST 2009

Am Mittwoch 01 Juli 2009 23:10:41 schrieb Aaron J. Seigo:
> regardless, at this point we need people writing code, not so much writing
> words.

The entry barrier for writing words is much lower than for writing code (that
does not exclude myself), although this current discussion leads me to think
about my further roadmap. (I had already planned two bigger, open-ended
research projects for the beyond-4.5 timeframe, but I'm more and more urged to
contribute to KHTML and Konqueror instead.)

Greetings
Stefan