KDE browser work team
eros.kde at email.it
Wed Jul 1 09:30:43 BST 2009
On Wednesday 01 July 2009 10:03:40 Will Stephenson wrote:
> Hi all
> i'm following up my blog with some action and want to get an idea who else
> is interested in making web browsing inside KDE instead of on top of KDE
> work again. I personally don't have any browser coding experience but have
> an idea where we should be. I'll start following up here with a few
Hello, thanks for caring! This topic has been up for years .
I'd like to suggest a public poll, directed to both users and developers.
Based on the poll results we could choose the best action for improving the
browsing experience on KDE.
The poll could have questions like:
- what's your role in the KDE community? (beginner user, ..., advanced dev.)
- which browser do you use primarily? (don't know, konqueror, firefox, ...)
- do you have problems with your browser? (no, 10% of sites, 20% ...)
- do you use other browsers? (don't know, konqueror, firefox, ...)
- how did your browsing experience changed in the last year? (the same,
- would you like to change the default rendering engine? (no, yes/webkit,
non konqueror users:
- what will make you switch to the Konqueror browser? (100% sites
compatibility, browsing speed, startup speed, extensions...)
- do you need to extend your browser? (no, firefox-like extensions, plugins,
browser scripting, ...)
- do you miss something in your web browser? (open answer)
The poll should be advertised in blogs, kde-look, dot, etc. And in the end the
statistical analysis will be the "voice of the community" and could be really
useful for having consensus on the curse of actions.
 http://zrusin.blogspot.com/2007/10/khtml-future.html (2007 Rant by Zack)
Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e SMTP autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it http://www.email.it/f
VOGLIA DI VACANZA ?
* Prenota la tua vacanza in un Costa Hotels!
* Hotels e Agriturismo nella Riviera Romagnola.
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=9275&d=1-7
More information about the kde-core-devel