Proposed patch: inclusion of "startDir" for KUrlRequester (needed for fixing bug 156738)

Darío Andrés andresbajotierra at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 23:19:50 GMT 2009

I sent you a preliminary patch to include an startDir option into
KUrlRequester to set the default path to show when the open-file
dialog is triggered and there's no URL in the KUrlRequester. (patch
against kdelibs/kio/kfile/kurlrequester.{h,cpp} )
Can it be included? I need it to fix the SystemSettings bug 156738
(change default folder for browsing for system sound files to
/usr/share/sounds) .
I already made a patch for bug 156738, so I will wait for this
inclusion to post it in the bug report
Thanks in advice
Darío