Crash in KConfig at kdelibs/kdecore/config/kconfig.cpp

Ben Cooksley sourtooth at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 20:36:42 GMT 2009

Just to clarify, KDesktopFile is kept alive for the entire life of
ActionItem, and is destroyed in its destructor.
The method it crashes in is inside ActionItem, therefore unless
somehow KDesktopFile was being destroyed without me doing it, it
should still be completely available + active.

Ben Cooksley