Please read: changes in the buildsystem of KDE 4.2 compared to 4.0/4.1

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Jan 12 10:16:24 GMT 2009

On 11.01.09 17:15:01, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> Hi,
>
> if you are using CMake (well, all of you are :-) ), I finally took the time to
> write a page at techbase which documents (hopefully) all changes to our
> buildsystem in KDE 4.2 compared to 4.0/4.1:
> http://techbase.kde.org/index.php?title=Development/CMake_KDE_4_2
>
> If you have questions, or if something is unclear, let me know.

I'd appreciate if you could add a small sentence of when it makes sense to add
the version number to the cmake-config directory. That is, whats the benefit of
adding the version to the directory where I put KDevPlatformConfig.cmake and
friends.

Other than that, the page looks fine. Thanks for that.

Andreas

--
You like to form new friendships and make new acquaintances.