a strigi bic change

Jos van den Oever jvdoever at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 20:03:30 GMT 2009

2009/1/11 Andreas Pakulat <apaku at gmx.de>:
> So Strigi doesn't follow the usual convention of at least increasing the
> feature release version when doing such changes? Else it should be 0.7.0

Strigi does follow this convention. There are two reasons why the next
release will be 0.6.3.
 - In trunk the code was tagged as 0.6.0 for a long time without a
release. The version number was upped for convenience after the first
BIC change and againg to 0.6.1 after another one. Neither of those was
tagged or released though.
 - Version 0.6.2 was just released when I found this problem. This was
one week ago and if I make a new release on Monday, I feel confident
that no distro has picked up 0.6.2 and I'll make note in the release
notes about this.

Cheers,
Jos