Select a directory with KFileWidget?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Jan 9 23:35:37 GMT 2009

On 09.01.09 22:14:48, Rafael Fernández López wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> Does that make sense? I can probably come up with the patch...
>
> Yes, just look at KFile:: values. You can OR them, something like:
>
> fileWidget->setMode(KFile::Files | KFile::Directory);

Stupid me, of course :)

Unfortunately that doesn't work. I only get highlightFile for real files,
not when clicking on a directory. Is this supposed to work?

I also don't get any fileSelected signal at all.

I guess I should start looking into the code myself :)

Andreas

--
Your boyfriend takes chocolate from strangers.