KDE 4.2 branched

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Wed Jan 7 22:02:43 GMT 2009

On Wednesday 07 January 2009, you wrote:
> On Tuesday 06 January 2009, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> > Is it ok to make all modules in the 4.2 branch require at least version
> > 4.1.96 of kdelibs ?
>
> Yes, please do that, and document the steps in kde-common/release/RELEASE-
> CHECKLIST so that I can do them myself next time :)

I don't have time to do it today, I could do it tomorrow.
That's what you have to do:
either (should work, haven't tested it for some time):
set(KDE_MIN_VERSION 4.1.96)
find_package(KDE4 REQUIRED)

or (tested recently in kdepimlibs):
find_package(KDE4 4.1.96 REQUIRED)

> > Or should they stay working with trunk from e.g. last week ?
> > Should we increase the version in trunk now to 4.2.80 or something ?
>
> did so already before reading your email, sorry.

So I don't have to do it :-)

Alex