kde4-config or KGlobal::dirs()->allTypes() minor problem

David Faure faure at kde.org
Mon Jan 5 13:36:58 GMT 2009

On Friday 02 January 2009, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> So, what's the right fix ?
> Add lib and include to allTypes() or just add the output of these two options
> to kdelibs/kdecore/kde-config.cpp ?

allTypes() exists mostly for kde-config, so I think it should be fixed directly
in KStandardDirs.

lxr.kde.org told me the only other use of allTypes is
playground/sysadmin/kamion/src/resourceinstaller.cpp#114
which looks if a string is a "known kstandarddirs type", and I think it would
be correct for it to support lib and include too...