tags/kdesupport-for-4.2

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Sun Jan 4 13:25:59 GMT 2009

On Sunday 04 January 2009, Tom Albers wrote:
> Op Sunday 04 January 2009 11:17 schreef u:
> > so... if I need to use kdebase from trunk, but I want kdepim 4.2
> > (because data loss bugs are Not Cool), which version of kdesupport
> > do I need?
>
> As far as I can see you need Akonadi from tags/kdesupport-for-4.2,
> the rest from trunk/kdesupport.

Akonadi from tags/kdesupport-for-4.2 means also kdepimlibs 4.2. This
will be a problem as soon as kdebase trunk starts depending on
kdepimlibs trunk (which probably never happens).

OTOH, kdepim 4.2 should work with the trunk versions of everything else
since the trunk versions of Akonadi, kdelibs and kdepimlibs are BC to
the corresponding 4.2 versions.

Regards,
Ingo