Fwd: ksplash blurry icon clipping fix

Michael Pyne mpyne at purinchu.net
Sat Feb 21 19:24:36 GMT 2009

On Saturday 21 February 2009, Matt Rogers wrote:
> On Saturday 21 February 2009 10:22:47 Allen Winter wrote:

QImageBlitz seems to me to just operate on single images and not composition
so the blur itself could perhaps be done by QImageBlitz but the blend would
still be separate.

However the blend itself is just a simple Porter-Duff operation as provided in
QPainter and X Render (looks like the SourceOver operation offhand but I'd
have to look it up) so maybe we could use one of those instead?

Regards,
 - Michael Pyne