Qt-Copy checkout problem on windows

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Mon Feb 16 20:36:02 GMT 2009

Peter Kümmel wrote:
>> phonon/lowercasename.h
>> Phonon/UpperCaseName
>
>And where is qtcore, qtgui, ...? Using phonon/Photon makes no sens, at
>least not within Qt.

We screwed up in Qt 4.4. The only way we can maintain source compatibility
is to provide both phonon and Phonon.

We changed all Phonon includes to Phonon/UpperCase in Qt (except for
inside Phonon's source code itself).

My recommendation is to remove include from SVN (and Git). If we need to
modify the configure script and exe to do that, so be it. Internally,
inside Qt SW, the include dir is not tracked, so I know it works. I also
know our internal build is slightly different.

    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358