cmakekdeall

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Feb 13 00:44:03 GMT 2009

Shai Berger wrote:
> I don't think the .bashrc from techbase should strive to be fully automated
> (obviously; see below). FWIW, I think your update-step, with its improved
> results presentation, would be a valuable addition to .bashrc.

Whee, I finally got around to doing this. Since I am lazy :-) (and also
don't have time right now) I haven't done a full dissection of where it
differs, and so it is here:

http://techbase.kde.org/Getting_Started/Increased_Productivity_in_KDE4_with_Scripts/Environment_Scripts

Opinions, suggestions, etc. welcomed. (Also if anyone knows an easy way
to update disparate repos to the same time, and also to keep the
upfilter working per-module, that would rock; probably 'up' needs to run
'date' and ask svn to sync to that.)

--
Matthew
Here endeth the rant... which I realize is not likely to Win Friends or