Qt Copy patch for dbus demarshalling bug

George Goldberg grundleborg at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 9 18:12:20 GMT 2009

I'd like to add the following patch to qt-copy. It fixes a bug where
DBus properties with custom types are not demarshalled correctly. It
has been reported and confirmed upstream by Qt Software, and just
awaits being fixed by them in vanilla Qt. In the meantime, I'd like to
submit it to qt-copy so that people wishing to build the telepathy
components in playground do not need to patch Qt any further if they
already use qt-copy. I've been running this patch on my machine for a
month or so now, and it hasn't had any side effects, so I'm reasonably
confident it doesn't trigger any regressions.

Would there be any objection to this going in qt-copy?

---
George Goldberg