Libical: Increasing Minimum Version Requirement

Mario Young mayeco at ubuntu.com
Tue Feb 3 17:41:29 GMT 2009

Hey Allen,

I'm trying to build the kdepimlibs and I get this error:

/public/kde-devel/kde/src/KDE/kdepimlibs/kcal/calendar.cpp:46:28:
error: icaltimezone.h: No such file or directory
/public/kde-devel/kde/src/KDE/kdepimlibs/kcal/calendar.cpp: In member
function 'KDateTime::Spec
KCal::Calendar::Private::timeZoneIdSpec(const QString&, bool)':
/public/kde-devel/kde/src/KDE/kdepimlibs/kcal/calendar.cpp:171: error:
'icaltimezone_get_builtin_timezone' was not declared in this scope

I'm using the libical - libical-0.43

http://mayeco.org/

--------
Nota: No tengo BlackBerry(R) respondo desde mi PC.