Request for deprecation of KDESu::SshProcess and removal of kdesu_stub/kdessh

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Fri Dec 18 21:49:18 GMT 2009

Vendredi, le 18 decembre 2009, à 22:18, Oswald Buddenhagen a écrit:
> On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 09:02:47PM +0100, Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote:
> > Also kdesu_stub does no longer needed to be built and installed,
>
> guess why it is called kdesu_stub ...

Ah, sure, it's not only used by KDESu::SshProcess, but also by
KDESu::SuProcess, pardon me, forgot that as I only cared about the ssh-way.
kdesu_stub is talked to in the baseclass of both, KDESu::StubProcess.

So here I was wrong, kdesu_stub is here to stay for KDESu::SuProcess at least.

Cheers
Friedrich
--
Okteta - KDE Hex Editor - http://utils.kde.org/projects/okteta