Removal of KPackage from the KDEAdmin module

dantti85-dev at yahoo.com.br dantti85-dev at yahoo.com.br
Fri Dec 11 13:43:09 GMT 2009

Yup, KPackageKit is almost ready for a review to get in KDE 4.5
as my kids have just born I hope I still have time to do my last changes,
I'm planning on big revamp on the UI and then start writing the docs
(since the UI is changing a bit and writing docs about unstable UI is not
cool).

The place I really don't know where it would fit the best, since this kind
of app rellies on PackageKit and packagekit-qt versions which in some
sense might be a better idea to be in extragear so it can have more often
updates.
But KDEAdmin might be fine too.
iirc Aaron prefered it to be in KdeAdmin so I'd like some advices on where to
move..

Best,
Daniel