String fixes in libkunitconversion

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Mon Dec 7 19:23:20 GMT 2009

On Monday 07 December 2009 19:24:59 John Layt wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've posted my revisions to libkunitconversion to ReviewBoard at
> http://reviewboard.kde.org/r/2335/ if people would like to check them
>  before I commit in a couple of days.
>
> Cheers!
>
> John.

Where is this libkunitconversion exactly used in KDE apart from the applet?
This looks like a lot of work for translators (the French team already
translated the whole (monster) file so they have to redo all those strings)

In any case please wait for translators (2 or 3 teams at least) to say they
agree to it before committing! If they disagree this will have to wait for
4.5.

Anne-Marie