Soprano error building kdepim trunk

David Jarvie djarvie at kde.org
Thu Dec 3 17:25:32 GMT 2009

I'm getting the following error when building kdepim trunk:

"CMake Error at akonadi/agents/CMakeLists.txt:22 (include):
  include could not find load file:
    SopranoAddOntology"

I don't know whether this is a kdesupport or a kdepim bug, but I had to
copy SopranoAddOntology.cmake from /opt/kde4/share/soprano/cmake/ into
/opt/kde4/share/apps/cmake/modules/ in order to get cmake to run
successfully. Is there some cmake path which should be set in
kdepim/akonadi/agents/CMakeLists.txt, or is the Soprano cmake file being
installed into the wrong place?

--
David Jarvie.
KDE developer.