kde-qt branches after 4.6.0 release

Thomas Lübking thomas.luebking at web.de
Tue Dec 1 19:38:08 GMT 2009

Thanks alot, stupid question:

Does git allow to show custom messages after a pull/checkout, like

"You just updated a developer version of Qt 4.6 blablabla,
next you have to run:
   QTDIR="`pwd`" bin/syncqt
to create necessary private headers, or COMPILATION MIGHT FAIL.

Have a nice day."

In order to avoid trouble for ppl. who had not read that "somewhere" ;-)

Cheers