Review Request: Add global option to turn off "natural sorting" of user visible strings.

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Aug 17 23:20:47 BST 2009

(see subject)

While you're looking at this, any chance of fixing natural sorting where
it is currently broken? Specifically, sorting of hexadecimal or other
base-greater-than-10 numbers? (I have at least one directory of stuff
that is base-36 numbering, that sorts very wrongly. Actually, this makes
something of an argument for per-directory options...)

--
Matthew
Some people are like Slinkies... not really good for anything, but they