Review Request: Fix sanitization of dbus path in KMainWindow

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Aug 11 16:59:43 BST 2009

Well, I love how what should have been a simple review request has
derailed into discussing what I was *trying* to get discussed in the
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.kde.devel.general/58753

Thiago Macieira wrote:
> That interface name is auto-created by QtDBus itself and should be fixed there.

Should the existing sanitization be fixed, removed, or left broken?
That's really all the review request is about.

--
Matthew
And now back to your regularly scheduled e-mail.