KDE4: missing features from KDE3

Pau Garcia i Quiles pgquiles at elpauer.org
Tue Aug 4 08:46:16 BST 2009

Hello,

People still complain about KDE3 features they miss in KDE4 (for
instance: http://www.reddit.com/r/linux/comments/97454/a_first_look_at_kde_43/c0boe5c
).

Now, I may be a very simple user because I hardly miss anything(*),
but I guess other people feel the same. It's really difficult to add
that missing feature if you don't know it's missing in the first
place.

OpenSuse has this page:
http://en.opensuse.org/What_features_is_KDE4_missing_when_compared_to_KDE3

Can we start something like that in UserBase, for people to tell us
what they miss in KDE4 from KDE3? Or have a special category in
Bugzilla ?

(*) Printing, but John Layt has been doing a superb job :-)

--
Pau Garcia i Quiles
http://www.elpauer.org