ksysguard widget

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Apr 29 13:00:51 BST 2009

On 28.04.09 13:32:36, Aleix Pol wrote:
> Yes, we've been talking about that in private. He is waiting for a patch i
> promised to fit our needs in KDevelop. Since it is not possible it can get
> in KDE 4.3 (isn't it?),

Unfortunately not, we have soft-feature freeze which means this would've
needed to be put onto the release plan before the freeze. And as the hard
feature freeze is approaching I don't think you'll get an exception.

> the plan would be to copy it over to kdevelop's
> repository until we can use it from kdelibs.

Yeap, and make sure to post it for review once the freeze on trunk/ is
lifted.

Andreas

--
You will hear good news from one you thought unfriendly to you.