ksysguard widget

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Apr 28 15:29:35 BST 2009

On 25.04.09 12:19:17, Aleix Pol wrote:
> Hi,
> we were fixing the attatch-to-a-process kdevelop-gdb widget and we saw that
> there is this this widget inside kdebase/workspace/libs/ksysguard/ that
> would be so cool for us :).
>
> so is there any chance that we could move it to kdelibs? otherwise we should
> just copy it, is there a lot of dependencies for that?

PS: And copying is not avoidable as we're currently requiring kdelibs 4.2,
so even if this goes into 4.3 we'd have to have a copy of it in kdevelop
for kdelibs 4.2 compilation.

That doesn't mean the widget shouldn't be moved to kdelibs of course, just
that you might not benefit from it right away :)

Andreas

--
Love is in the offing.  Be affectionate to one who adores you.