UI files, mass commit?

Christoph Feck christoph at maxiom.de
Tue Apr 21 23:21:57 BST 2009

The commits can be found in the 957369 ... 957393 range. This is
all /trunk/KDE. If you feel responsible for extragear, apply similar changes,
I have currently no space for extragear checkout. I may look at kdesupport
and kdereview later.

If there is any UI that does not look right due to this change, please report.
I am willing to fix :)

Unfortunately these commits do not really help. I need to remove fixed values
within the individual layout objects, too. But this probably cannot be done
automatically, so I have to revisit every damn ui file individually :(

Am Friday 17 April 2009 12:59:40 schrieb David Faure:
> I'm not so sure about Qt3-style ui files parsed by uic3. There
> it might be used. Just check if it appears in the generated code ;)

Doesn't appear in any generated file.

The only place qPixmapFromMimeSource appears is in the bindings stuff. It
might be needed there for compatibility reasons.

Christoph Feck (kdepepo)