Review request: kdelirc

Michael Zanetti michael_zanetti at gmx.net
Mon Apr 20 09:22:18 BST 2009

Hi all,

I have moved kdelirc from playground to kdereview. We would like to ship it
again with the kdeutils package for 4.3. Friedrich is already informed and
welcomes it.

It is fully ported to Qt4/KDE4 and it is basically the same program as before
altough we did a lot of refactoring. I think the code is much more readable
and maintainable as at KDE3 times. It is still not perfect but we are at a
point now where we think it is ready again to be used out there.

You can find it at kdereview/utils/kdelirc

Cheers,
Michael