getgrouplist implementation compatible with kdelibs?

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Tue Apr 14 22:46:00 BST 2009

Does someone have an LGPL compatible implementation of getgrouplist()? I
imagine one from glibc would do. Something that can be added to kdefakes, in
any case, because Solaris doesn't have getgrouplist and the FreeBSD
implementation I have handy is 4-clause BSD licensed (strange, I thought the
4-clause had been removed by the UCB years ago).

Given such an implementation, I can make ./kio/kfile/kpropertiesdialog.cpp
compile again on non-Linux, non-FreeBSD but still-UNIX platforms.

[ade]