kdesupport/taglib-extras fails to find taglib

Christoph Feck christoph at maxiom.de
Fri Apr 3 17:15:57 BST 2009

I regulary do a full clean build of trunk. That means I remove all of install
dir, build dir, and config files.

When starting to build kdesupport, cmake now fails that taglib-extras cannot
find taglib using the FindTagLib macro, because it has not been installed.
Looking at the top level CMakeLists.txt for kdesupport it suggests that
building both with a single cmake call should work. But I have to build and
install taglib separately, and then I can continue building kdesupport (which
will build and install taglib again).

Is there a way to fix this?