Any devs willing to maintain KnowIt?

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Sep 23 16:37:07 BST 2008

On Tuesday 23 September 2008, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> On 23.09.08 10:45:46, Jordi Polo wrote:
> > I think basket (http://basket.kde.org/) does everything knowit does and
> > more.
>
> Yes, thats my problem with it. I only need 25% of knowits features, so I

and for that audience, there's also kjots .. which a well functioning KDE4
port, integrates with kontact, does rich text, multi-depth tree (something
knowit had that kjots didn't originally), easy d'n'd in the tree, html
overviews and exports, links, html and plain text export, printing, search in
the current or all pages, lists (including autolists), autosave ...

it could certainly be improved upon here and there, but it's a wicked little
application, it ships in kdepim these days and works well already.

so if aren't wedded to knowit and don't have the time to support a full-on
port and maintenance effort, perhaps you could put your time into kjots.

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se