KConfigDialogManager support for QButtonGroup does not work

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Sep 22 23:28:33 BST 2008

A Dilluns 22 Setembre 2008, Benjamin Meyer va escriure:
> On Sep 22, 2008, at 4:46 AM, Albert Astals Cid wrote:

To me having a QButtonGroup as member of a class seems completely correct,
there's no need to have a parent, so it's potentially unfindable. In my
opinion more than enough to remove the broken support we have, after all this
is KDE, so asking to use KButtonGroup is not a problem if you want to have a
KConfigDialogManager.

Unless you offer a better solution.

Albert