qt-copy broken

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Sep 22 14:40:39 BST 2008

On 22.09.08 14:55:29, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> Hi,
>
> it seems that since the switch to 4.4.2 in qt-copy its broken unless its
> installed over an existing copy. At least for me the QtGlobal forwarding
> header is not installed anymore and this breaks FindQt4.cmake as it
> relies on that header existing in QT_INSTALLED_HEADERS directory.

Please somebody hand me over a brown paper bag :) Apparently
kdesvn-build does something wrong when copying the source qt-copy into
the builddir, causing the headers.pri file in the builddir to be wrong.

/me digs head first into perl code - eeek :)

Andreas

--
You will be attacked by a beast who has the body of a wolf, the tail of
a lion, and the face of Donald Duck.