kxmlgui shortcuts regression

Robert Knight robertknight at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 10:46:42 BST 2008

> I think we have to wait for Davids opinion on that matter. But if iirc i have
> seen Robert Knight fighting in konsole with something that looks like what you
> report. Am i right robert?

The problem in Konsole was deciding whether to send shortcuts to the
host (eg. Kate) or
to the terminal when they were pressed while the terminal had focus -
because a shortcut like Ctrl+C for example is used in both.
Right now the behavior we use is to send single modifier shortcuts to
the terminal by default and give the host a way
to override them by responding to a signal from the part.

Regards,
Robert.