kwalletd moved to kdebase/runtime

David Faure faure at kde.org
Fri Sep 19 23:14:59 BST 2008

On Sunday 14 September 2008, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> A Divendres 12 Setembre 2008, Michael Leupold va escriure:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Today the different parts of kwalletd were moved from
> > kdelibs/kio/misc/kwalletd and kdelibs/kwalletd to kdebase/runtime/kwalletd.
> >
> > I'd like to thank David Faure for taking the time to perform the move!
>
> Did that involve any movement of translatable strings?

Yes, Laurent created kwalletd.pot for this new kdebase code.
The translations for those strings can probably be found in kdelibs.po,
but to reuse them you'd have to copy kdelibs.po over as kwalletd.po,
and do a merge with kwalletd.pot (or wait for scripty to do it)...
Nothing my old l10n scripts are able to do for all languages I'm afraid.