External SVN item in kdebase/runtime/nepomuk/services/queryservice/lib

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Sep 18 21:30:22 BST 2008

Thiago Macieira wrote:
> Andreas Pakulat wrote:
>>> So why is copying not acceptable then?
>>>
>>> Only one person is touching it.
>> Because then that person has to remember adjusting both copies.
>
> He already has to remember to adjust the code using it.

No, he has to remember to build before checking in ;-).

While we know this doesn't always happen, it's better IMO to have a
committed build error (that in theory is quickly fixed) than long-lived
bitrot that compounds the problem later on.

--
Matthew
ENOCOFFEE: operator suffering from lack of sleep and/or early-morning-itis