[REVIEW] Moved Nepomuk Search KIO Slave into kdereview

Sebastian TrĂ¼g strueg at mandriva.com
Wed Sep 17 11:59:09 BST 2008

Hi guys,

I just moved the Nepomuk search KIO slave into kdereview. It is the first
client to be moved to kdebase which uses the Nepomuk query service.

You can read about it's features in my blog [1].

There seems to be one threading issue left since it outputs QSocketNotifier
issues regarding not being able to disable them from another thread. Sadly I
was not able to find the cause yet. Maybe someone will stumble over it. :P
However, it does not seem to influcene the functionality.

Please review before I move it into kdebae/workspace to be used all over the
place. ;)
First step will be to integrate it into the KFileDialog (and hopefully
Dolphin. After all, users don't want to type in "nepomuksearch:/", they
simply want a search field.)

Cheers,
Sebastian

[1] http://www.kdedevelopers.org/node/3426