File dialog layout

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Sat Sep 13 20:00:27 BST 2008

On Saturday 13 September 2008, Adrien BUSTANY wrote:
> About the coding style : it should be the KDE coding style, except that
> parts coded by me use tabs and not spaces (I won't troll about that, and
> am OK to comply with spaces, I just have to run sed on my files).
> I'm a bit in a rush now, I have some school work and a TOEFL exam to
> sort out :s I'll try to work a bit on AnnotationPlugins tonight though.

cool; if you don't manage to get time to do it (understandable; beginning of
the school year is always challenging) and would like a hand, just let me know
and i can make the proposed changes during my work week. it probably won't
take more than half an hour, an hour if i'm being lazy =)

i'm also just fine with waiting for you (i've got lots of other things i could
do, of course =) .. just let me know ..

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se