File dialog layout

Alexander Dymo dymo at ukrpost.ua
Fri Sep 12 09:47:09 BST 2008

I've updated kdelibs today and saw that we've changed layout in the dialog. I
see that toolbar is now aligned with filewidget contents which makes sense.
But I also see that we now have two toolbars - one with buttons and another
one with breadcrumbs widget. The upper toolbar is almost empty in the middle
and breadcrumbs widget just wastes precious vertical space. This does mean
that there's much less space left for the useful information (like the list of
files). Why don't we put the breadcrumbs back to the toolbar?