Review request for knotify osd plugin

Ben Cooksley sourtooth at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 00:59:27 BST 2008

the defaults are to be empty, and to obey the system theme ( palette +
font ) with no timer, and close on click enabled, which are pretty
sensible i think.

in terms of the api, i use what knotify provides me with, so no
changes there, unless they want to do a timer, progress bar, or
disable close on click ( in which case they need to create a option ).
the only noticeable difference is that the osd plugin does not have
its own dbus interface.

i am currently working on getting the ability to set the font, osd
background & text colors.
i just commited some very early work on getting osd background + text
colors settable.

bcooksley