[patch] kdm background to all screens

Oswald Buddenhagen ossi at kde.org
Thu Sep 4 10:50:45 BST 2008

On Thu, Sep 04, 2008 at 10:48:50AM +0300, Petri Damstén wrote:
> It now accepts "greeter", "other" and "all".

getting closer :)

> GreeterScreen is initialized to 0 and is not yet read from settings.

unless you don't want to do that yourself, i'd prefer a separate patch
for doing that right going in first. as is, your patch now introduces
dummy code, which i don't particularly like. if you want to be lazy,
just hard-code the screen 0 for now, without any variable.

> +++ kfrontend/themer/kdmitem.h	(working copy)
> +	QString paintOnScreen;

that's inefficient. the property should be converted into an enum value
upon parsing the theme.

Confusion, chaos, panic - my work here is done.