Tagging kdesupport projects

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Tue Sep 2 23:06:32 BST 2008

On Tuesday 02 September 2008 18:45:37 David Jarvie wrote:
> Do all kdesupport packages have homepages (I doubt if automoc4 does, for
> example)? Distros may not provide a recent enough release of all the
> packages, but it is presumably possible to get them from KDE SVN. But
> where in SVN, and which release is needed? These are questions whose
> answers should be on the release requirements web page.

And, if you happen to be a distro (e.g. I package kdesupport bits for Solaris)
then all these questions return again. I ended up packaging random SVN
revisions from around r.830000 for all the kdesupport packages against which I
built 4.1.0 because I didn't have much other information to go on -- I suppose
I could have grabbed the Strigi 0.5.1 release, but the rest is a mystery to
me.

[ade]