Suggested criteria for reviewers on techbase

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Oct 30 18:37:34 GMT 2008

A Dijous 30 Octubre 2008, Stephen Kelly va escriure:
> Hi,
>
> Following from discussion here:
> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.kde.devel.core/54213
>
> I've put a page up on techbase and linked to it from the SVN_Guidelines
> page.
>
> http://techbase.kde.org/Policies/Suggested_Review_Criteria
> http://techbase.kde.org/Policies/SVN_Guidelines#Stage_2:_Stable
>
> Please have a look and change or comment anything you think is appropriate.
> In particular, I don't know how to be more specific about what should be
> checked when the application launches external programs. There are also
> other areas that could be made more clear.

* Exception handling is done right.
We don't support exceptions, don't we?

* The application compiles and runs on Windows, Mac, BSD, Solaris.
What about Linux? Also there's no way i can satisfy that, as i only have a
linux build environtment, i'd relax that sentence

Albert